Well I will start off by saying Welcome to my New Blog.…After having serious thoughts about http://www.flugl.wordpress.com, I decided that now as I am in my 30s, it is time to say “adios” to Flugl and “ola” to Suki-Lou….
So this is my first post on my new blogsite, but what else has been happening in my Week of Firsts? Here it is in a list format:
1. First time I went swimming with Little Miss and it was amazing fun, once we had both got used to being in the water, we had a whale of a time.
2. First time we joined a library. I havent been to a library since I left school, and was surprised at how good our local one is and you can borrow books for free! Sweet!
3. First time my orchid plant has grown a flower – am really chuffed 🙂
4. First time Little Miss has discovered she can open the drawer of yummy snackettes all by herself! Hence the need for a reorganisation of the kitchen cupboards or to buy some of those kiddy proof drawer thingy-me-bobs.
5. First time the family went for a picnic at the lovely Tilgate Park, only regret was I didnt bring my camera, and the phone camera just couldnt handle the brilliant sunshine, so I couldnt capture what a great day we had!
6. First time Little Miss went to a farm (again at Tilgate Park) and was completely wowed by all the animals.
7. First time Little Miss and I went on a train journey to see my Sis, which would have been impossible if my friend hadnt very kindly lent me her Maclarens stroller. Sis and I had a great day just hanging out, swapping toddler tips and watching the girls play together.
8. First Smart Trike for Little Miss, which she is cant get enough of, first time I have ever seen her obsessed with anything!
Cant wait to see what next week brings!