- Name a song that makes you happy – a song you would listen to if you needed a sudden injection of happiness.
- Post an image that makes you smile, it can be anything – a silly photo, an image taken from the internet, anything at all that puts a smile on your face (and isn’t too rude!)
So….a song that makes me happy….hmmm…this is a toughie as there are so many! I keep finding new gems and adding them to my ‘Good Songs’ playlist which is now running at a total of 94 songs! So I think I am going to bend the rules slightly and list my all time top 4 happy songs:
4) Fireflies – Owl City (a newbie, but I think this one is going to stick for a while)
3) Cookie Jar – Gym Class Heroes (just love the tune and lyrics)
2) Bonkers – Dizzee Rascal (this song brings back happy times of Glasto ’09)
1) My Hero – Foo Fighters (always turn to this song on a bad day as belting out the lyrics makes me feel instantly better)
and here is my image that makes me smile – it was taken on return of my Glasto ’09 weekend away (the first time I had been away from Little Miss for more than 1 night), I was so happy to be reunited with her and she took a liking to my cowboy hat straight away!
I am tagging the following people to take part in the meme, if they fancy it:
Not The Soccer Mum (aka As My Mother Before Me)