LM spent today at nursery and so I had the whole day to myself – yippee!! I think it was well deserved this week after 3 continuous days of tantrums, we both needed a bit of space. Once the obligatory food shop and housework was done, I decided some well earned retail therapy was in order ,so headed off to the shops:
- Items purchased: a very necessary pair of jeans, a pink & grey striped hoodie, pants & socks (ooh, how glam am I?), a few cute tops for LM and some new friends:
- I marveled at: how much easier/quicker it is to browse the aisles without a pushchair!
- Realised: red raw eyes (aka conjunctivitis) and a red hoody is not a good look….passers-by must have thought I had been crying all day and night – they kept a wide berth from the wild eyed woman that is I.
- Caught up on: google reader – loving all the blogs out there
- Teatime with LM was: successful, we enjoyed crumpets loaded with butter and then LM surprised me by trying a blueberry (yeah -she spat it out, but gold star for trying it!) BTW my daughter hates any sort of fruit unless it comes in the form of an Ella.
- Discovered: 6music (hopefully not too late?) – it is a nice change from Q Radio.
- Tonight I shall be: painting my nails whilst watching a chick flick – how girly can you get?